Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Aussies - Day 5 @ Old Trafford.... COME ON!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When is the new ball available? I hope that there's enough time for Freddie to have a rest before joining GBH in a new ball assault.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meade's_Ball said:
Did you save a couple of nuggets in case more lucky poos are needed?
Yeah that was merely the pace car. The souped up bastards are waiting to come out behind it.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
20 overs until new ball becomes available....the ball is spinning and for freddy and jones it is showing huge amounts of reverse swing...may not take the new ball

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Simster said:
When is the new ball available? I hope that there's enough time for Freddie to have a rest before joining GBH in a new ball assault.

I think its after 80 of todays prospective 98overs (heard it on 198LW earleir so could be wrong)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Meade's_Ball said:
Did you save a couple of nuggets in case more lucky poos are needed?

They seem to get out just after I ask for a wicket :p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Meade's_Ball said:
You should follow Simster around and make them come out at inopportune moments.

:)

eeeewwww

Anyway I want another wicket before 220

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
tedebear said:
well you can't have one - I say so!! :lol:

Then I'm going to stamp my feet and say I want a wicket NOW!! :p

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I can't see us doing it from here. Ponting is playing exceptionally well, a true leader, performing from the front. Clarke may be injured, but he doesn't need to play any expansive shots, or take any runs, so he'll hang around for a while.

Even then, Warne is in the batting form of his life, Lee showed in the last test that he is quite capable, and Dizzy just defends and defends, the situation is made for him.

Nah, can't see us doing it from here.

;)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Gritt23 said:
I can't see us doing it from here. Ponting is playing exceptionally well, a true leader, performing from the front. Clarke may be injured, but he doesn't need to play any expansive shots, or take any runs, so he'll hang around for a while.

Even then, Warne is in the batting form of his life, Lee showed in the last test that he is quite capable, and Dizzy just defends and defends, the situation is made for him.

Nah, can't see us doing it from here.

;)

Stop being so bloody negative. :nono:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
brightonfan_86 said:
Stop being so bloody negative. :nono:

good point well made......

I wouldnt call ponting a true leader....this series has shown that his captaincy doesnt match up to vaughan in any way shape or form...........

im still ver hopeful

we seemed to be creating a 1/2 chance every over so we a little bit of hard work and luck, we can do this. And that was my opionon last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here