Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England under 21

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Leaving it a bit late to put the Uppers on sale aren't they?... Shame, because I know many more people that would have gone if they had put them on sale.

With blocks still left in the South Stand I wonder if they will go on sale now which is a shame as alot of people want to try the upper seats.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I must admit I don't understand the logic here. The FA have been heavily advertising this, through the national FA and Sussex FA, and you look at the seat plans of what is left and it isn't great. I'll now probably not go because of this, which is a shame!

Me and my party of about 20 won't go either, we've been hanging on for the upper since the game was announced, probably watch it in a warm pub now!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I find it odd that they have not put the uppers on sale, when those seats may have been the first preference for many. Personally I'd like to try out the ESU, not particularly fussed about the game so may not go if more seats are not put on sale. I doubt I'll be the only one.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Was hoping to try the east upper for this. Has anyone asked the ticket office if they are likely to sell the upper areas?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We booked a holiday for the entire international break - off on Monday after Palace, back for Forest away - so won't be doing this game.

Shame, as I'd have fancied it if it wasn't for the holiday!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Ticket office said loads of tickets in North and South stands so unless there is a mad rush no upper tickets likely to be sold.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I really thought the club would open one of the upper stands maybe after the Palace match may be a rush for tickets ? I wonder what the crowd will be.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I was in the shop today and they were still selling tickets for the North and South. They said there was still strong interest for the game so if you hang on the upper tiers should go on sale soon. I hope so, otherwise I won't bother going, this is a good opportunity to sit in a different part of the ground.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Got tickets for 4 of us in WSL although if they put the upper seats online, I'll try and buy our actual seats!!!!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Are the tickets loaded on to our ST cards!!? I asked this in another thread but as I think it was about Winihifrihieed it probably didn't get much interest.

I only ask as I ordered three but only one has arrived, for my non-ST friend. Tried phoning the ticket office yesterday but what a shambles that automated system is!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are the tickets loaded on to our ST cards!!? I asked this in another thread but as I think it was about Winihifrihieed it probably didn't get much interest.

I only ask as I ordered three but only one has arrived, for my non-ST friend. Tried phoning the ticket office yesterday but what a shambles that automated system is!

I'm an STH but I have a paper ticket. Though I'm not in my usual seat.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I normally sit it in WSU but I am trying the 1901 south corner only £25 a good way to have look to see how the prawn sandwich brigade do it:fishing::shrug:

My daughter and I, who both have season tickets in the WSU are also trying the South stand area this time - package for £25 including a pie, pint and a programme. We thought we'd see what it's like in a different part of the ground too.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
STH in different stand and club have indicated that it's on my smart card.

17000 sold so far, apparently.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Somebody's bottled it :)
"Wilfried Zaha will miss England Under-21’s last friendly before the European Championship finals because he has to go to the dentist — "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here