Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England under 21

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Only cost me £60 for 11 (five adults six children) with the family discounts, and if you can get to 15 people a group discount kicks in. Hope the club doesn't hold back too long to open up other stands, I suspect a lot of people will be waiting for that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going WSL, first time anywhere bar WSU for me

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
This is a big game for England and its great we can show our ground of to some of the best talent we have in England the word will get around something is happening down at little old Brighton. It may help us to attract new players in the future Lets make it a great night. England England England ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have bought a group of tickets in west lower. I am taking four other adults and six children, of whom only one (my daughter) has been to the Amex before. They don't all need fan numbers - I bought all tickets in my name. But i told them they did so as to make them sign up and all the children are now registered as young seagulls (they all live in sussex). As a result one had a birthday at the weekend and got a card, a replica shirt and a signed photo of Vicente from the club, which impressed him no end. his dad supports Aston Villa, so I am very hopeful of at least one conversion out of this game...

You're a legend mate!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Will you boo palace players/ man united or cheer them? I will cheer any player wearing An England Shirt. I think we will have a chance to attract more new fans to the Amex which we will need to fill the new seats.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone that mixes club and country is a dick. Would not actively boo anyone in an England shirt

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Anyone that mixes club and country is a dick. Would not actively boo anyone in an England shirt

Are you palace in disguise ? I spoke to lot of fans today and they are waiting for other tickets to come on sale, a lot of fans are trying different parts of the ground are you one of these fans.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Got my tickets for this match today.
Back row of the North stand.
Not been in the North since the Donny game.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So will the club put the Upper Tiers on sale? From what I can see there are the odd few seats around with quite a few in the South corner at the moment

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
No segregation so this could have been a record crowd I know a lot of fans are waiting for the upper stands to be open I hope the club don't leave this to long. I also think if we win Sunday it might encourage more fans to come the price is brilliant to watch England U 21 the future stars of the Premiership.does anyone know how many tickets have been sold. It will be great hearing the national anthem.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Leaving it a bit late to put the Uppers on sale aren't they?... Shame, because I know many more people that would have gone if they had put them on sale.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Leaving it a bit late to put the Uppers on sale aren't they?... Shame, because I know many more people that would have gone if they had put them on sale.

I must admit I don't understand the logic here. The FA have been heavily advertising this, through the national FA and Sussex FA, and you look at the seat plans of what is left and it isn't great. I'll now probably not go because of this, which is a shame!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here