Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England tonight

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
England's superior quality showed 2nd half.

0-4 away win can't be knocked.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Kane interviewed at the end by a giant

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Meanwhile in Sweden, we had what you in some parts in England would refer to as a larrrrf.

Clearly they need some Sanchez & Cucu power.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There really is an impressive sense of unity and spirit with this group of players which GS has garnered. I thought this might be a tricky one, but Hungary never laid a glove on us. Other than Kane's rusty finishing, it was a perfect performance.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Wonder how racist Budapest is as a city to visit?
Looks quite nice and up there with the likes of Prague as a place I might like to visit one day. Not so sure now.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There really is an impressive sense of unity and spirit with this group of players which GS has garnered. I thought this might be a tricky one, but Hungary never laid a glove on us. Other than Kane's rusty finishing, it was a perfect performance.

It shouldn’t be covered up but ITV making a meal of cardboard cups being thrown, a flare and alleged monkey chants

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Meanwhile in Sweden, we had what you in some parts in England would refer to as a larrrrf.

No Ibra?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Looks quite nice and up there with the likes of Prague as a place I might like to visit one day. Not so sure now.

Great city to visit. Cheap as chips (pre Brexit anyway)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Hungary should be disqualified from internationals for two years, not just a slap on the wrist with paltry fines.

Excuse my French but nothing makes me more angry than this, my piss is boiling and a slap on the wrist is what they will get, even after all the anti racist stuff from the football authorities.
Now is the time to really say enough is enough and stop all fans in Hungary for at least 2 years and a massive ban.
And it always seems to come from that area of Europe more than anywhere else.
Absolute cowards, it's only a different coloured skin, there is nothing to be scared of.
Loved the England players celebrating in front of those knuckle dragging cavemen.
On this occasion I am pleased they did not walk off but just stuff them 0-4 and then give them the finger.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s terrible seeing the racism and disrespect coming from the crowd in Budapest. I can’t wait for England to return to Wembley on Sunday so our fans can boo the opposition national anthem and then boo the taking of the knee.

:lolol:

All worked out rather well ???

Love those ultras. That's what you get when you mix nationalism with steroid and alcohol abuse. And third world mentality. **** 'em.

The post match focus on the morons was excellent. Jude Bellingham apparently responded to the monkey chanting with a cheeky grin and wave :lolol:

Football was excellent. We look turbo decent. Well done Gareth and the boys.

NEXT!

Edit, oh yes, I agree with the above posts (not PPF, the tit) - a massive ban for Hungary. Out of everything. Twats.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No Room for Racism *

*Except in World Cup qualifiers obvs. Then there is quite a bit of room, seemingly.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Impressive stopping Spains 66 game WCQ unbeaten run stretching back to 1993.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

If I was to say that you will get bombarded with beggers holding babies and you stand a great chance of having your pocket picked by a gypsy I would get called out for racism and get into trouble.
So I won't.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Been to both pre and post communism. Lovely architecture. Salty food. Begging gypsy children. No trouble at all if you are white.

Not worth the trip.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Excuse my French but nothing makes me more angry than this, my piss is boiling and a slap on the wrist is what they will get, even after all the anti racist stuff from the football authorities.
Now is the time to really say enough is enough and stop all fans in Hungary for at least 2 years and a massive ban.
And it always seems to come from that area of Europe more than anywhere else.
Absolute cowards, it's only a different coloured skin, there is nothing to be scared of.
Loved the England players celebrating in front of those knuckle dragging cavemen.
On this occasion I am pleased they did not walk off but just stuff them 0-4 and then give them the finger.

This, for me, is why I think the taking of the knee is a complete waste of time. I would never boo it, but it just seems like an empty gesture when football authorities shout about anti racism and yet continue not to deal with it.

I feel exactly the same way about the FA's Respect campaign too. It means feck all, all the time players continue to abuse officials. Until the authorities demand and insist upon the same level of respect that rugby officials get, it's just lip service once again.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
"Kick it out" should be rewritten as "kick them out".

Kick the team out of the World Cup. Instantly. Now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As England away performances go it doesn't get much better than that.

Southgate and his team were on it tonight. There was a time when England used to be vulnerable in September but not anymore.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
WTF is wrong with Eastern Europe and racism?

Pretty much every East European I've ever met has been sound - but in football matches their fans are racist idiots?

In Hungary it's led by the Government. I know what you mean because I work with Romanians and they are fantastic people to a man and woman - absolutely lovely. I also work with a Hungarian ex-pat who left precisely because "the fascists have taken over" and feels a lot more comfortable over here. This is EXACTLY why we need to keep fighting racism and extremism. This cannot be allowed to happen in our great country.

Anyway, great performance by England, particularly in the second half. Made Hungary look shit but I agree with Roy Keane when he said that was down to the way we played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here