[Football] England tonight

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They'll be running out of things to throw soon.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s terrible seeing the racism and disrespect coming from the crowd in Budapest. I can’t wait for England to return to Wembley on Sunday so our fans can boo the opposition national anthem and then boo the taking of the knee.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Fantastic.

Racist nazis in the crowd gutted. Tossers.
Sadly, it keeps happening. There should be a finite time allowed for " education " then a permanent ban should be issued.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hungary should be disqualified from internationals for two years, not just a slap on the wrist with paltry fines.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It’s terrible seeing the racism and disrespect coming from the crowd in Budapest. I can’t wait for England to return to Wembley on Sunday so our fans can boo the opposition national anthem and then boo the taking of the knee.

Pity we're not playing Liechtenstein as their anthem is the same tune.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

These trips are a reminder about the mass, blatant racism across much of Europe. An entire end in a huge stadium spitting hate towards Sterling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here