[Albion] England Euro Squad announcement

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Doh!

Why him and not Trafford?

Until Glasner arrived a few weeks/months ago, Henderson was mocked even by CP fans as sh1t.

But mainly because in literally a handful of games of knockout football, Pickford will likely be the only one that plays. Southgate likes giving young men experience ;), I think he’ll want to give a few experience of being around a tournament.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Until Glasner arrived a few weeks/months ago, Henderson was mocked even by CP fans as sh1t.

But mainly because in literally a handful of games of knockout football, Pickford will likely be the only one that plays. Southgate likes giving young men experience ;), I think he’ll want to give a few experience of being around a tournament.
Not all palace fans, some thought he was not as good as Johnson, and thought he should be playing instead.

Henderson has been on the cusp of the England side for a couple of years and while at Man United many of their fans thought he should have been there number one.

His fine in goal but not so good with the ball at his feet, that would be my only criticism.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not all palace fans, some thought he was not as good as Johnson, and thought he should be playing instead.

Henderson has been on the cusp of the England side for a couple of years and while at Man United many of their fans thought he should have been there number one.

His fine in goal but not so good with the ball at his feet, that would be my only criticism.

I made the mistake of going by the small sample size of BBS and Holmesdale during the 6 months to Feb. Social media never representative, people here have over the few weeks have claimed RDZ is a poor coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: loz

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I made the mistake of going by the small sample size of BBS and Holmesdale during the 6 months to Feb. Social media never representative, people have here in the few weeks claiming RDZ was a poor coach.
Quite, the small minority of noisy vocal fans seem to get all the headlines.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Remember the pointless Newcastle vs Tottenham friendly in Melbourne today? Well…

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can't the FA just sack the waistcoatwanker now and give RDZ the job until after the Euros?
The man who didn’t beat Charlton, lost to Wolves, couldn’t score against Man Utd, got hammered by Roma in cup competitions ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why pick out his better points?

I want fun, not boring.
Just saying his performance in knockout competitions wasn’t brilliant

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006

You don’t need to be good with the ball at your feet as an England keeper with Waistcoat as manager

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Would you say similar of here Loz ?🤔
Probably, it’s hard to tell as I don’t know the ins and outs, but what I can deduce is that when a manager is with Brighton he seems to be the best manager in the world and when he leaves/ sacked he was shit/ Judas/ crap, greedy or not good enough.

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
Probably, it’s hard to tell as I don’t know the ins and outs, but what I can deduce is that when a manager is with Brighton he seems to be the best manager in the world and when he leaves/ sacked he was shit/ Judas/ crap, greedy or not good enough.
That is just a definition of a lot of fans at any club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports