Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England Band In Qatar

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'd happily pay for that 'band' to stay away from the World Cup. Does anybody other than the people in it actually like them?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think the article has been/will be updated, but a follow up tweet noted other members of the band are included in the group of people being paid by Qatar, too.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Sickening.

I hope all right-minded England supporters make their feelings known to the band for accepting Qatari blood money.

Oh! FIFA have told us we have to "focus on the football". We mustn't be worrying our pretty little heads about stuff like this

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't care about the England band at matches in the slightest, it's never bothered me. But this really does bother me, the fact that Qatar/FIFA are paying people to make out everything is wonderful at this disgusting tournament. It's not only completely fake but those individuals who have taken the money are vile and complicit.

I imagine it’s been the same for other countries fans, it would be great if they all launched into civil disobedience as soon as the cameras get on them, then hotfoot it out of the stadium and onto planes back to wherever they have come from, sadly won’t happen though.

For the period of this revolting tournament, I shall be filling my boots with Non-League football around our wonderful county, and perhaps even further afield with the mighty Worthing FC.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Urgh… I have a very bad feeling England might win this thing just to spite me. Would be typical for them to pick up a title so tainted.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Pink Floyd have a special World Cup version of Money being released

New car, caviar, four star, daydream
Think I'll buy me a football band

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here