Enforced sitting in the North stand tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
It appeared from my view in the West Stand that standing is now allowed across the stand. Didn't seem to be any attempts by stewards to get people to sit down.

Have the club taken the sensible approach and left well alone in stark contrast to what was reportedly going to happen?

Did seem the case .....maybe after last weeks fiasco the penny has finally dropped, :clap:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Nah just the total inconsistency which creates the problems.

Not one steward said sit down last night, although most up to row R sat down as usual anyway.

They will change the situation for the Watford game again no doubt.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012

Not one steward said sit down last night, although most up to row R sat down as usual anyway.

You cant beat a bit of negativity...

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Why would they do that,where do you sit out of interest

toff79

Aug 8, 2011
from what i was told warnings have been handed out it the way of letters at the end of forest game emails and notices in toilets, persistent standers will now be watched through cctv seat number taken and then written too by club

rool

Jul 10, 2003
there appeared to be a spat in the WSL by the new constructions going on ( North Stand End). Some bloke in a red shirt and his mates being talked to by 4 stewards...I assume he was stood next to the scaffolding poles that formed the barrier.

After much arm waiving it seemed to settle down.

I didn't see him return for the second half though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports