Energy Suppliers?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Play the suppliers off against each other and take their prices to a competitor to beat :) The only cheap energy is that which you don't use :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hopefully in not too long a time green energy will be a viable option

are you privy to some new technology that will make this happen in the foreseeable? please share.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
EON customers....wait till Jan....oh dear!! :lolol:

Yes,it looks like it,but it won't come as any surprise because all they recently said was no price increases this year.What that really means is,they are certainly going up in the new year!
No real savings to be made swapping suppliers,as I have said before,dual fuel,direct debit and on-line a/c is usually about as good as it gets.
Will be loading up the logburner to offset some of this and the offspring will have to get used to wearing more than a tee shirt on top,when they wander round the house!!:lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am electric only, with storage heaters and pay EDF £63 per month via DD at the moment. They have pissed me off though so looking to move. NPower seem to come out cheaper on comparison sites for the cheapest fixed deal (until Jan 2014.) Saving around £100 per year. Is this a good idea? Never really bothered to change from EDF before, but their customer service is crap and they're struggling to resolve an issue I have.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am electric only, with storage heaters and pay EDF £63 per month via DD at the moment. They have pissed me off though so looking to move. NPower seem to come out cheaper on comparison sites for the cheapest fixed deal (until Jan 2014.) Saving around £100 per year. Is this a good idea? Never really bothered to change from EDF before, but their customer service is crap and they're struggling to resolve an issue I have.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Fixing your price in the current climate can only be good. EDF really are crap so you won't be any worse off going to Npower ( of whom I've had no problems with ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports