Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enciso gets the Number 10

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The only time I noticed him after the match was when he was unfurling a flag He didn't look unhappy then.

I would like to think he wasn't ecstatic given the result.

Enciso didn't really come off yesterday, but he's had a strong return from injury overall

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Looked to me like he was limping slightly when he ran on as sub

Def limping post-match

It has been reported in recent weeks that he has been dealing with the ongoing effects of his injury and can't train every day. RDZ has made reference to him not being able to start and play a full match.

He played 85 minutes against Chelsea on Wednesday which is, I think (without checking) his longest run-out since coming back. Probably no surprise he was limping on Sunday, given that.

I have no idea if these ongoing effects are normal and expected, and he should be fine for next season, or whether there is still some level of concern there.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Is this as much as we hope for now?
Well, it seems that every time we get a new hero/superstar t9 drool over, it’s time to cash in and move them on. I do find it depressing to see all our recent stars playing well for teams higher in the table. I understand and support our project but it doesn’t take away the thought of them all being here and playing at the top of the table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here