Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enciso gets the Number 10

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
If it was serious why would the club put a training post of him up 4 hours ago.
Afternoon Dwayne...EVERYBODY knows the good folk of NSC have their fingers on the pulse and the club always put previous days training photos up 24hrs later. Naylor will hopefully have more information...say December sometime!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Afternoon Dwayne...EVERYBODY knows the good folk of NSC have their fingers on the pulse and the club always put previous days training photos up 24hrs later. Naylor will hopefully have more information...say December sometime!
Yes but you would think if there was a suspected serious injury they wouldn't put a training pic up even if it's a day later

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Hoping it's a "keep Chelsea away until the transfer window shuts" rumor. But doesn't look good...

I'll be absolutely gutted if we don't see more of him this season.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
So, apart from the fact that he has had discomfort in his knee, stopped training early yesterday and has had a scan today whilst attending on crutches ( which I’d imagine are precautionary) we don’t know what’s wrong. Or have I missed something?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Crutches and a knee brace? Really? How the hell did that happen ffs? That's a really serious loss if true.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Absolute no brainer. But sadly I dont think we will able to afford him
I doubt that with all the money the club has taken in of late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here