Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enciso gets the Number 10

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh noooooo :( Joao Pedro's time to shine.
While it is really bad news (if / when confirmed) we do have Pedro, Bounanotte (if his loan gets cancelled), Welbeck (with Ferg as the ‘9’), possibly some shuffling so Adingra starts, Lallana and Gross who can all play at ‘10’ if asked.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
The source is, as you can see, a Paraguayan journalist.

You can file it where you like, but the Paraguayan FA put out a statement about a knee injury to Enciso in the last day or sp.

In cases like this, it's not unusual for news to break from the country of the player concerned - he's a big name back in Paraguay and stands to miss a number of their World Cup qualifying games.

Happy to bet you one English Pound that sometime shortly after the start of De Zerbi's presser at 1:30 tomorrow afternoon it all becomes official and you'll be looking to revise your categorisation.
I won't revise it even IF it turns out to be true. Until it comes from the club it is rumor and nothing else. Even if the rumor ends up being true.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Joao Pedro played as a number ten for Watford last season and so can fill in. Also Lallana, Welbeck, Gross and it’s probably Buonanotte’s natural position too if he’s not sent out on loan.
In terms of time out, that’s surely not known as it depends on the time for healing. From what I’ve seen on the subject it largely depends on the severity of the tear and we haven’t been given at update on this yet. Small tears are c 6 weeks and larger ones longer.
Let’s see what is said at the presser today.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I won't revise it even IF it turns out to be true. Until it comes from the club it is rumor and nothing else. Even if the rumor ends up being true.
Aren't you all kinds of pleasant?

You told us you have it filed under bullshit as well as rumo(u)r.

If someone knows something to be fact, then it's not bullshit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Will Buonanotte stay on the squad now?
Unless the club are pretty sure of bringing in someone better in the next week or so, it would seem churlish to send him out on loan now, certainly.

He might have to wait until January.

Jimmy Grimble

I would not be surprised if Ferguson replaces Enciso against West Ham. They’re a physical team and RDZ has played with two strikers before.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Looks like a nice gaff
That's the new blocks of flats along New Church Road, Hove by the look of things. They incorporate the redeveloped synagogue that was there previously. Wonder if our Tony snapped up a few for the players to use?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here