Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enciso gets the Number 10

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do we know when this is actually supposed to have happened?
Rather bizarrely my son saw him and his interpreter in a Southwick vets on Tuesday afternoon, and there was no knee brace or anything pertaining to be a knee support.
So he‘s had a cat scan and a lab report?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It took 9 months for me to get a scan for my meniscus tear and that was after a private referral via my physio.
I went to a private physio after getting told over the phone by the doctor I had housemaids knee because I’m a plumber :shrug: The physio gave me an exercise program after correctly diagnosing I had a meniscus tear, the physio referred me back to my doctor who wasn’t interested and told me I probably had arthritis:facepalm:

I did see the physio at the doctors afterwards…they didn’t tell me they had one at first, I could have saved a fair few pounds. The doctor’s physio said they don’t recommend surgery now for people over 50.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Wasn’t in training today. Paraguay main source confirming he is injured too, guess club won’t say anything until they know the length

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Injured but not ACL or as bad as some were making out. 4-6 weeks.

I know nothing - but that’s what it will prob be…

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I dont believe the club said any such thing. I did hear that Paul Barber said 999 things out of 1,000 on the Internet are false. That would make it 99.9%. But since I heard that on the Internet if it is true then everything else is false and if it is false then anything else could be true.

So I believe Enciso's great grandad speaks Norwegian and helped the dinosaurs build the pyramids.
Did he say that via online media?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm actually relieved with that. Could have easily been around a year with an ACL injury.
Much longer if it doesn't heal correctly like Moder or Elphick.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What is the source for this? Not seen anything official. Until then, file under rumors and bullshit.
The source is, as you can see, a Paraguayan journalist.

You can file it where you like, but the Paraguayan FA put out a statement about a knee injury to Enciso in the last day or sp.

In cases like this, it's not unusual for news to break from the country of the player concerned - he's a big name back in Paraguay and stands to miss a number of their World Cup qualifying games.

Happy to bet you one English Pound that sometime shortly after the start of De Zerbi's presser at 1:30 tomorrow afternoon it all becomes official and you'll be looking to revise your categorisation.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Annoying if true as he’s mustard. Let’s look for the positives:

- someone else will get more of an opportunity to shine in an area in which, thankfully, we’re well-stocked
- Julio will come back fresh and raring to go to give us fresh impetus for the second half of the season
- all the JCL’s give themselves away by screaming for us to panic buy a replacement, like one of the clubs they used to support would (they’re already out in force on Twatter).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here