Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emiliano Viviano

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'd be delighted if we got that standard of keeper in. Can't see him dropping to our level though.

However, also Arsenal based, FABIANSKI is out of contract this summer. He would be excellent but I can see him going abroad to a Europa League-standard team.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Whoever is No.1 I still think we need some form of experienced cover. Brez and Ankers alternated on the bench this year so maybe Ankers and Walton do the same next year. Gives Walton match day squad experience and doesn't leave us totally screwed should the 1st choice get injured.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Whoever is No.1 I still think we need some form of experienced cover. Brez and Ankers alternated on the bench this year so maybe Ankers and Walton do the same next year. Gives Walton match day squad experience and doesn't leave us totally screwed should the 1st choice get injured.

This.

We certainly need one of Brez or Casper to stay - hopefully it is indeed Casper. Walton can certainly replace Brez.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Thing is, lets say we do sign this guy and he picks up a medium/long term injury, would you be happy with Ankergren playing for us for a month or two? I wouldn't, I'd imagine we'd probably get an emergency loan in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here