Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emiliano Sala [signed by Cardiff, confirmed to have been on missing aircraft]

junkoid

Nov 18, 2009
David Henderson, the pilot who was initially meant to fly the plane, and chose Ibbotson to replace him, is over 60 years old.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-48694561

Det Insp Huxter urged people not to speculate about the identity of the man as it could hinder the investigation.

To be frank, a few guesses on NSC from a very small pool of possibilities isn't going to hinder the police. If they were that worried about people speculating why release the persons gender and age ? Just say 'a person' has been arrested.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1176137607304089600[/tweet]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Should have got ten years each.
Really? Granted it was a despicable thing to do, utterly crass and tasteless, and a breach of work-place confidentiality. Deserving of a custodial sentence, certainly - but longer than some murderers serve? I don't think so.

Looks to me as if (for once) the justice system has got it about right.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Somebody sent the pics concerning him and the crash to me which I opened as I wasn’t sure what they were about. I wish I could un-see them.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Really? Granted it was a despicable thing to do, utterly crass and tasteless, and a breach of work-place confidentiality. Deserving of a custodial sentence, certainly - but longer than some murderers serve? I don't think so.

Looks to me as if (for once) the justice system has got it about right.

Murderers should get life till they die in prison. These two should be made an example of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here