[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It's just getting silly now. Bozza should employ me as the NSC transfer singing expert... Just a summer job in the window like...

Hahahahahaha like one of those dodgy Doctors with fake qualifications. You'll get found out eventually you know. You're on fire at the moment

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
I have been watching this thread for some time now and noticed a strange coincidence that has happened.

My grandad (71) is a big Albion fan, unfortunately because of his struggle to walk from the park and ride last season, he decided to finally give up his season tickets and 'enjoy the game from the wireless'. This year my parents have surprised him with a trip to the one place I would always associate with him, somewhere he's always wanted to go and if I'm honest somewhere I hoped he would get a chance to go before his time was up.

That place is Graceland....home of the king and my grandads favourite musical artist. He's clearly passed on his love for Elvis as everybody on my mums side loves his music aswell.

Anyway, they flew out to Memphis on Monday, have had a great time and I am particularly looking forward to them getting back from their trip with us having signed an Elvis, I can't wait to have the conversation with my grandad.

God works in mysterious ways

Perhaps I should send them down to visit Argentina before they come home......

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
And when you play the world is brighter
You can play on either wing
You didn't cost brighton a fortune
And you can do almost anything

I guess you'll never know, the reason why
We love you like we do.
It's because your called Elvis. called Elvis Manu.

Nice :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep - and 16 goals in 30 odd games from the wing for a big club in Europe.. I'm still waiting for the catch. Odd that some of their fans weren't overly complimentary..
The main feature that has impressed me, this season, is the structure and disciplined shape of the 4-4-2 team.

I'm hoping that will offset most of the negativity I've read concerning Elvis.
He'll not be blowing hot and cold, or drifting out of games, when he realises 'that's your rectangle of the pitch, you and the defender are responsible for everything that happens'.

It seems to be working for Kazbong.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
'They have emerged as favourites to land him in the face of competition from Premier League newcomers Watford, German side Bayer Leverkusen and Portugese giants Sporting Lisbon.' Argus

How things have changed!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
CNjsF-_WEAEkG4M.jpg

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia

Still find quite unfortunate that Manu is gone. If that guy does , as well as personality with his whims and pranks as in his inimitable football action which he did rarely purely intuitive.

So to have someone in your selection does not seem wrong. Dude has been shown to be thus of great value.

His departure comes at me a little about it as Feyenoord van Bronckhorst not know quite how to cope with such a player . As van Bronckhorst in the past three games already has shown little creativity in his setups. Feyenoord is too predictable in their setups than the games will be won harder and harder .
HR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports