Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Huddersfield Town Head Coach David Wagner explained Elvis’ arrival at the Club:

“I like what I have seen of Elvis from his time at Feyenoord and Brighton; I believe his qualities will fit with our ideas. I’m sure he can help us out this season."

Easily pleased then.

Do their ideas include persuading match officials the offside rule is optional.

I think he thinks he's getting Lua Lua.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
This will give him the opportunity to "adapt to the English game" as Hughton has put it. He will come back and live up to his Fifa 16 rating :thumbsup:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I have just had a look at the Uddersfield fans forum and all the Elvis jokes have started.Basically football fans are all similar beasts.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
On his showing in 2 Acadamy games I saw, I still think he could make it. This must mean a forward is due to be signed as we cant survive on only 2 forwards only able to play 90mins

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Has he left the building?
I hope so. We've made some dreadful signings over the years but he is right near the top when it comes to being a total waste of time and money.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
On his showing in 2 Acadamy games I saw, I still think he could make it. This must mean a forward is due to be signed as we cant survive on only 2 forwards only able to play 90mins
He's a forward? Quite possibly the most clueless 'forward' I have ever seen in an Albion shirt. Ever.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have just had a look at the Uddersfield fans forum and all the Elvis jokes have started.Basically football fans are all similar beasts.

Yes but we have had them 50 times already. As someone else pointed out mildly amusing the first time.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Is/was Manu really as bad as it would seem? Was he given enough of a chance with us I wonder? To pay £1.5M for him the club must have seen something that was worth that money?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Very poor signing for us and cost a couple of mill didn't he ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here