Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis Manu 93-day loan to Huddersfield

albionite

May 20, 2009
Thanks for letting me know. Would of never of known even with the other thread on him so close to the top

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Elvis is a good player who'll do well in the right system. If he had more of a defensive game we'd have seen more of him.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
They are certainly clearing the decks.Is that 4 out now. Ince,Harris JFC And Elvis.Something is afoot. Is Holla still here? He really need to GO.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They are certainly clearing the decks.Is that 4 out now. Ince,Harris JFC And Elvis.Something is afoot. Is Holla still here? He really need to GO.

Harris out, Ayunga in (probably)
JFC out, Towell in.
Manu out, Knockaert in.
Ince out, Sidwell in.

The window lasts a month, not just today.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Second loan departure (BHAFC Twitter)

I should imagine that will be as mentioned by a few others that Elvis Manu will be off to Huddersfield. To be confirmed at 5:30pm.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
At least it will stop the boring posts which include song titles. They might have been vaguely funny the first time.

Amazing that some posters can find hilarity in the same joke that has been done 100 times already in the last month. Shocking humour.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Could be a good loan signing for them. They have an expansive style with their new German manager and a young player with pace would suit that style. Unfortunately for Elvis, the offside rule still applies in West Yorkshire. He will have a bit of a culture shock as well if this proves to be correct.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I know it's only a loan but I just told my nine year old son and he started singing "you don't know who you're buying..."

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Amazing that some posters can find hilarity in the same joke that has been done 100 times already in the last month. Shocking humour.

Small minds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here