Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett Appreciation Society

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
After all the shenanigans with Calderon it was good to see one of the clubs true rising stars commit his future to the Albion & vocalise his support for the way the club is being run & where it is going. Take a bow Elliott you are a legend in the making & thank you for a truly magnificent contribution this season.:clap2:

Bennett: I'm going nowhere From The Argus)

Jimmy Grimble

ELLIOT!

love you x

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He comes across really well in interviews and seems to have a really professional attitude. Plus much needed as can take a good free kick or corner which its a bizarre rarity at this level!!

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
very happy to have him at the club. quality player, seems media-friendly and handles it well. lets hope he's here for a long while.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Apart from his obvious footballing abilities, I love the way he is both Black and Ginger!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
21 now 4 year extension = 25 years old prime football age = looks after Elliott & the clubs interests. Long contract please because if he does go I want a pwoper wedge

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If he scored normal goals he'd be an outstanding player, but since he refuses to do so and only scores wonder goals I guess we'll have to just settle for 'very very good.' Heres to many more seasons with the albion. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here