Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett Appreciation Society

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Another season of him filling up the goal of the season poll, with fabulous strikes :clap2:

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Top player, will only get better. Got to question his football judgement though, if he thinks Hoyte is a decent player and wants him back next season!

No thanks Elliot, you can stay as long as you like, but Hoyte can do one :wave:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
He does not have 12 months left of his contract, he signed a 3 year contract. You lot should know better than to believe what Naylor says :lol:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Whatever the length of contract (and I agree with Middletoenail that I recall him signing a three year deal), get him to extend it to another 3/4 years.

And Crofts while we are at it!

I salute you Benno, for an excellent debut season in a young career.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
He does not have 12 months left of his contract, he signed a 3 year contract. You lot should know better than to believe what Naylor says :lol:
I was just about to say! He's on a long-term, don't worry chaps. :clap2:

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Scored some great goals, our only real flair player and will hopefully get even better, he will grace Falmer (but please also can we have Lua Lua back, he was worth the admission money alone)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What's the need for this article? It fucks me off how Naylor has to have something to write about each day so picks someone who's doing well ie Poyet or Bennett - and starts doing articles on their futures. It's absolutely ridiculous - they're under contract - leave it be till there is a story to write about Naylor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here