Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eliott Bennett - Returns for a Month

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Didnt we agree a loan deal in January and Garcia turn it down ?

Sounds entirely feesable to me.

We could afford Crofts after he went to Norwich, why not Benno ?

Bring him home Tony

Canary

May 21, 2014
Didnt we agree a loan deal in January and Garcia turn it down ?

Sounds entirely feesable to me.

We could afford Crofts after he went to Norwich, why not Benno ?

Bring him home Tony

Not sure about the loan thing, would've been a bit pointless seeming as he was sidelined for the rest of the season with a pretty serious knee injury.

Personally I don't think you'll be able to cough up the money we'd want, its different to Crofts who was fairly expendable at the time, and we weren't selling to a rival (league wise)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I assume we have a sell on clause, which will make him cheaper for us.

So if we have a sell on clause With EB, how does it work if we brought him back??

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
efpf9h.jpg

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Very unlikely. Even though Benno is with a Brighton girl he tripled his wages when we sold him, our wage bill wouldn't allow us to reach the money he's on now. I'd love it cos he a superb player and a top pro, but I can't see it happening.

Dec 29, 2011
Very unlikely. Even though Benno is with a Brighton girl he tripled his wages when we sold him, our wage bill wouldn't allow us to reach the money he's on now. I'd love it cos he a superb player and a top pro, but I can't see it happening.

May have had a relegation clause in his contract, so he could be on lower wages now. When does his contract run out?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just how many midfielders do we need? Be better off getting some young and ready to play younger defenders IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here