Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Electronic/Dance Music

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
I find the drum breaks very amusing. It seems to be Wealth's hallmark. What do you think [MENTION=35767]NorthstandRacoon[/MENTION]?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YvfHwfxHDY

This is the sort of music that buffed-up men,
with lycra shorts, play too loudly on the beach, annoying everyone else, but not enough for them to say “switch that ****ing **** off.” Literally and actively depressing what music should be.
No knowledge,
No soul,
Utter vacuum of creativity.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the sort of music that buffed-up men,
with lycra shorts, play too loudly on the beach, annoying everyone else, but not enough for them to say “switch that ****ing **** off.” Literally and actively depressing what music should be.
No knowledge,
No soul,
Utter vacuum of creativity.

I'm a big fan of music that upsets people. You sound like an outraged Daily Express reader from 1976 who has just discovered the Rolling Stones, and deplores all that hooligan row by scum like The Damned. :lolol:

Go on then, stun me with something.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
I like that track, but I have to say, I dont like EDM as much usually. It just seems a bit tin pot and the crowds in the USA and now starting to here, seem to attract right dicks. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Whats your set up? I've got a pair of NDX500's Numarks with Serato set up, basic but does the job. My brothers got a lovely pair of Pioneers though :D

My main setup that I use for home practice and gigs (if I have to bring my gear) is a pair of pioneer 850 CDJ's , a Pioneer 250 DJM mixer studio monitor speakers for home and PA speakers for gigs. I also have a Numark DJ2GO which is a cute little DJ controller, really simple compared to my Pioneers but again dose the job and good if I just want to pack light or djing at a house party or something like that. What type of music do you and your brother like to mix?

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Let's have fun, bat_chums

And makes me want to get out more

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Did anyone local ever meet this guy before he moved to LA? If you like this, check out the old sixties song "Fever" he remixed too. The boy's done well, it seems.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I got round to watched this last night. It’s brilliant, really good.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck into this set :thumbsup:

Have you heard his new album yet?...Sixteen Oceans. I heard a track from it on Late Junction last week (could have been Night Music actually, but on R3 at any rate) and it was a joy, as usual.

As much as I love all his work as fourtet, I still keep going back to the album, Happiness, that he did as part of Fridge. It works seemlessly as an album so difficult to pick a single track from it, but if I had to, I'd probably go with this...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here