Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Probably not as niche as a lot of the posts in here, but I can’t f*cking wait for a full Camelphat album later this year. They’ve put out nothing but absolute gold for a while now. Also fun fact; one half of them was part of Ultrabeat (of Pretty Green Eyes fame).

Also in more local (and very late news) it’s good to see Southpoint sign a distribution deal with UMG. A lot of really nice lads down there who are extremely talented, good to see their efforts pay off.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
no, but it was jolly, - loved it:cool:

If you liked that and haven’t heard the rest of their stuff I highly recommend them.

Cola, Breathe & Rabbit Hole in particular are all bangers, as well as their Right Here, Right Now remix & their tracks with Alan Fitzpatrick

Probably not as niche as a lot of the posts in here, but I can’t f*cking wait for a full Camelphat album later this year. They’ve put out nothing but absolute gold for a while now. Also fun fact; one half of them was part of Ultrabeat (of Pretty Green Eyes fame).

Also in more local (and very late news) it’s good to see Southpoint sign a distribution deal with UMG. A lot of really nice lads down there who are extremely talented, good to see their efforts pay off.

Yes, I've seen them live and it wasn't for me, but as you say, some of their recent productions have been very decent. A little too commercial for me (music snob), but it is good enough for me to jive too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here