Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Abd v Greer

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Now that Upson has come in and done well and seems to have become an automatic choice, who do you think should be 1st choice for the other center half position ? Greer seems maybe better at distribution of the ball, EBD maybe slightly better defensively, a difficult choice ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can't c how u can change the back four (5) at the mo..one goal conceded in last four games...El Abd is one booking from suspension ..so Greer will probably get in that way

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
El-Abd.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
I think we have a fantastic back line all will play there part as we push for promotion

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Play all three and push Bruno and or Bridge further upfield to attack or drop back as needed.

That is perhaps a fairly radical change to everything GP has ever done.

GG is one thing and Adam is something else, different factors in terms of being sent off but, personally, I don't feel comfortable with Adam's 'wind up' strategy which I feel could/will end up in disaster. I also think that he may be cranking up negative points with referees

One thing is for sure and that is Albion are best served for the moment in having Matthew Upson as an anchor man but I truly wish that we will follow up with our interest in Virgil Van Dyk as that would be a major statement of intent.

For the moment 'NO' as we cannot lose sight of defensive considerations.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
El-Abd for me all day long. Since Upson and the El-Abd partnership took flight (and ignoring the Sheff Wed game) we've let in 1 goal, and taken 10 points from 12.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
El-abd has played much better since Greer has been out, dare I say it even his passing has got better but could still improve on it. So El-abd for me.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Only an utter fool would change the current centre backs unless forced to. Think RB would be improved with Inigo ove Bruno though.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I'm team Greer and proud of it. Think he gets so many harsh comments on here that are undeserved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here