Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
as said before expect there is an element of a Rosenoir recommendation - plus when we were watching how Roberts was getting am on would be quite surprised if like of Greer had not noticed him too

Derby first couple of home games last season he was by far best player on the pitch

Derby owner has recently admitted he tried to appoint Warne when he bought club in July last year and Rosenior was a stop gap - then first international break went back for Warne

To me Rosenior being axed was a bit of a mistake by Derby

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
as said before expect there is an element of a Rosenoir recommendation - plus when we were watching how Roberts was getting am on would be quite surprised if like of Greer had not noticed him too

Derby first couple of home games last season he was by far best player on the pitch

Derby owner has recently admitted he tried to appoint Warne when he bought club in July last year and Rosenior was a stop gap - then first international break went back for Warne

To me Rosenior being axed was a bit of a mistake by Derby
I'm glad I re-read that! I was about to politely suggest that you were suffering a case of mistaken identity :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

If true , why have we left it so late ?

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I don’t like to be critical of the club especially on today of all days but this irritates me. We have made close to £200m in player sales this window, just pay Derby the extra £0.5m they wanted a week ago and get this done. We clearly wanted him and for what is peanuts we have missed out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
not the end of the world but a bit silly if we’ve been haggling over the odd few hundreds thousand and now we’ve run out of time.

Agreed - especially as a Derby first team player so far this season. Seems a bit bad form

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Rumours in Ireland all day that Andrew Omobamidele was going from Norwich to Forest for £20m - and Norwich were after Cashin to replace him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If he was / is going to stay on loan for the rest of the season then the deal can be done at any time.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I still can't get my head around this - Don't get me wrong, he's a very popular player, born and bred in the area, been with Derby since he was 7 but, as I mentioned earlier, he has his limitations. He's doing okay in L1, struggling at times, shining at others. Ultimately I think he'll be a very good championship player but clearly nowhere near PL standard right now. I find it a bit odd!

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Rumours in Ireland that Brighton have switched their attention from Cashin to another Irish player Stephan Negru of Oxford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here