Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eiran Cashin

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I went to that game last weekk and paid close attention to him as well.
Totally agree with your points. Like you say, he's not the biggest of centre-backs, kind of looks and plays in the mould of Adam El Abd. I thought his biggest strength was the reading of the game, he was always getting into the right positon to win the ball and to make blocks. On the ocassions he had the ball, he looked to get the ball down and play to his midfielders. No wonder Albion were interested in him, he would totally slot into the team, however buying Igor last summer might have blocked his move now.

I would be surprised if we signed a player from L1 straight for the first team. I would anticipate at least one loan move to the Championship first.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve got a mate at Derby and the player was in bits when the deal collapsed apparently. He thought it was all done.

Sadly we’ll have competition now as he’s had a good season. Few doubts over some parts of his game but has potential

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I don’t know if this has already been mentioned as I haven’t read the whole thread but this guy has a surname that is totally suited to being a Brighton player :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here