Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eight new Signings Expected

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Get Warnock as manager and the goalkeeper will be be Paddy Kenny.

I'm sure he's a lovely bloke, but there's just something about Paddy Kenny's face/head that I can't get along with (see also Welsh/Irvine) and for that reason and that reason alone I wouldn't want to see him anywhere near this club ta.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We don't even have a manager, let alone what tactics he'll utilise, talk about jumping the gun.

Slow down there [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] - this is an insightful post from Mr Ginger Bread Man.

I'm gonna build on it.

I don't know who our new manager is, but I can tell you this - he's crap. He clearly doesn't know what he is doing and will never lead us to the promised land. Why Bloom appointed him I don't know. Probably at Burke's suggestion! He's too defensive and why isn't he playing our strongest team. Promised attacking football and it's rubbish. Whoever this new bloke is, it's time to get rid of him!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Get Warnock as manager and the goalkeeper will be be Paddy Kenny.

Are you suggesting we employ a specific manager simply to enhance our chances of signing a faded Championship goalkeeper?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
My wishlist...

GK: Viviviano (how ever you spell his name)
LB: Stephen Ward
CB: ?
CM: Toko Nzuzi
CM: Tom Rogic
CM:J Cole
Wide midfielder: Chung Yong Lee
Winger: Dale Jennings
Striker: Chris Wood

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And why are people putting this Viviano on their wish lists, when, presumably, none of us had ever heard of him before yesterday?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What about trying for Cox at Orient, he's impressed me this season and could do a job! :thumbsup:

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
It was always funny at the amex when the crowd shouted "WHO?" when the visitors made a sub..
But now I think we'll be saying that about our own..

I know we won't be able to get any known names in anymore with Burt and Ernie Running the club now..
But i hope we get at least 5 established Championship quality players in, Otherwise our season will be a struggle.

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
And why are people putting this Viviano on their wish lists, when, presumably, none of us had ever heard of him before yesterday?

Probably the same reason everyone was wetting themselves about Garcia before we got him when nobody had really heard of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here