Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Egg Chasing tomorrow

Wales to win or not

• Total voters

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Having lived there for a few years whilst at Uni, I will be hoping they win, but I doubt I'll watch unless I get up before 10ish.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Allez les bleus. why do i want a nation of sheep shaggers who got me banned from season ticket to win :moo:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Egg chasing is the most ridiculous term for the fairer cousin of the 'beautiful game'.

I'm half Welsh and love rugby, so I shall be avidly watching it, whilst recuperating from my cochlear implant - so no jumping up or shouting! Really, really looking forward to this one.

Possibly the last time we see this little maestro in a Welsh shirt (ignoring the third place playoff).

Shane_Williams_Wales.jpg

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Couldn't give a monkeys, proper game is back tommorow @1730

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Would the ones that love sheep be cheering for us if we were playing France in the Semi-Final. No, they would be cheering on the French (as would the Sweaties etc).

Therefore I'll be rooting for the French (although sadly I think they'll lose!).

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Egg chasing is the most ridiculous term for the fairer cousin of the 'beautiful game'.

I'm half Welsh and love rugby, so I shall be avidly watching it, whilst recuperating from my cochlear implant - so no jumping up or shouting! Really, really looking forward to this one.

Possibly the last time we see this little maestro in a Welsh shirt (ignoring the third place playoff).

Shane_Williams_Wales.jpg

Best of luck with the implant BoF - what sort of improvement are you hoping for ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
anyone but the French.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Shane_Williams_Wales.jpg

Have to be honest, Egg Chasing is not one of my terms for Rugby, I only used it because everyone else does :)

Hope everything went well with the cochlear implant :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Best of luck with the implant BoF - what sort of improvement are you hoping for ?

It's been done. Stuck in on Wednesday and at home recovering with a rather ridiculous looking hairstyle.

Any improvement would be good, but oddly enough it has arrived at a time where I am happiest, content with my lot and more positive than I ever have been. Don't find out the results until I have my equipment tested in 4-6 weeks when the ear and head has recovered fully. So half-hearing for a little while.

A Welsh win will cheer me up! And I can cope with just looking at Jenkins as opposed to hearing her.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Would the ones that love sheep be cheering for us if we were playing France in the Semi-Final. No, they would be cheering on the French (as would the Sweaties etc).

Therefore I'll be rooting for the French (although sadly I think they'll lose!).

That sadly is so true!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here