• Chelsea

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That too, Klopp and Liverpool are much more likeable than Todd and Co.
I know I’ll be crucified for this, but I’ve always liked Liverpool as far as the big clubs go. I think it’s because growing up they weren’t winning everything (that was Manchester United).

The main reason is Liverpool is an amazing city (well, city centre) and I’ve always found the people polite and the atmosphere great. New Years in Liverpool in the late 00’s was very special.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Scousers having a competition as to who can nick the most stuff from service stations on the way down 🙄

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I know I’ll be crucified for this, but I’ve always liked Liverpool as far as the big clubs go. I think it’s because growing up they weren’t winning everything (that was Manchester United).

The main reason is Liverpool is an amazing city (well, city centre) and I’ve always found the people polite and the atmosphere great. New Years in Liverpool in the late 00’s was very special.
But for some of us oldies, it was Liverpool winning everything and for many years there was a lot of resentment because of that. Of the two though, I would still want Liverpool to win.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
It would be an absolute bleeder if it was the other way round, and we could do with Chelsea winning. :sick:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is it possible for neither to win? I don't want Chelsea winning full stop and this season is fast becoming the Jurgen Klopp tribute show so Liverpool winning would just fuel that narrative. That said Liverpool winning is better for our chances of European football next season so i'll begrudgingly accept that.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Backing Liverpool, if they win 7th becomes a European spot in the league.
Was going to ask this. So if Liverpool win their conference league place goes to next in league?

If we get 5 CL places, and Liverpool win, of FA cup winner is also top 4 club does conference league go down to 8th?

5 CL, 2 EL and 1 ConfL?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I suspect Chelsea might nick this one, they are a spawny bunch of twunts.

This week's football ramble raised the point that UEFA's ffp limits are lower than the Premier league, and Chelsea might end up being banned from the conference league, if they qualified.

That would be f***ing funny, but I'd still rather the space was available to us, so COME ON ALEXIS (and Liverpool)

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Was going to ask this. So if Liverpool win their conference league place goes to next in league?

If we get 5 CL places, and Liverpool win, of FA cup winner is also top 4 club does conference league go down to 8th?

5 CL, 2 EL and 1 ConfL?

According to Google if us or West Ham win Europa and England get the 5th spot we could have 6 in the Champions League! Not very likely but we can dream.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here