Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Edmonton Green Next?

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Let the ***** have it, if you behave like that, then sorry but you are fair game for the police. Sorry but as this happens The Police are not dealing with this properly....Feck racism, let these idiots f***ing have it, teach them a lesson and send in the troops. Anyone who comes on here with their fluffy, well its down to society quotes you are quite clearly a twat of the highest order. My son is at home, well behaved and disciplined as always and always will be, it's called good parenting. If your child is not within your eye site right now you, and only you should question yourself as a so called parent. It's people like you that make me physically sick as you blame everyone else....it's down to one word DISCIPLINE !! no more, no less

Well said!

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Let the ***** have it, if you behave like that, then sorry but you are fair game for the police. Sorry but as this happens The Police are not dealing with this properly....Feck racism, let these idiots f***ing have it, teach them a lesson and send in the troops. Anyone who comes on here with their fluffy, well its down to society quotes you are quite clearly a twat of the highest order. My son is at home, well behaved and disciplined as always and always will be, it's called good parenting. If your child is not within your eye site right now you, and only you should question yourself as a so called parent. It's people like you that make me physically sick as you blame everyone else....it's down to one word DISCIPLINE !! no more, no less

This

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Actually, our water cannon are in Ulster. Fact. And why would the government need permission from itself to use them? I'm assuming you read the Daily Mail?!

f*** off, mate! (Sorry I never get into squabbles on here but anyone who dares to suggest I'll ever read that filthy stain can do one.

I know the cannons are deployed / housed there. That's why COBRA and special counsel need to approve it. Thy DO need permission from themselves to re-deploy.

bognorandy

Aug 5, 2008
Bognor Regis
This is crazy police arent responding very well from what I see on news tonight, get the army in and as far as i'm concerned shoot anyone involved dead if necessary this needs controlling quickly. Government, police and law is far too soft in this country and I feel totally ashamed to be british tonight. At least I feel safe in Bognor no one would riot here it would improve the place!! I feel for anyone innocent caught up my thoughts are with them tonight. Please keep safe if your in London.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

+1 rep

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Did you see the footage earlier? It's a multi riot zone - to me that equals army....police are hugel outnumbered.

they were talking earlier about Hackney having a "stand off" between 50 rioters and over 200 police. it looks to me like the police are being held back, being told to contain rather than confront and arrest.

oh well, its their own high streets and jobs they are hurting, leave them to it maybe?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
they were talking earlier about Hackney having a "stand off" between 50 rioters and over 200 police. it looks to me like the police are being held back, being told to contain rather than confront and arrest.

In Enfield yesterday they blocked off the town center and drove them out slowly from the inside. It worked well. Surprised they're not doing it in Hackney - maybe it's a geography thing.

oh well, its their own high streets and jobs they are hurting, leave them to it maybe?

No. I didn't see any locals in Enfield smashing things up. They'd all come up from Tottenham and Wood Green. This isn't a local issue, it's a marauding gang of thugs.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
heard the Turkish are protecting their property in North London which includes Edmonton. Fair play I say, shame they'll be the ones who get arrested afterwards though.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
heard the Turkish are protecting their property in North London which includes Edmonton. Fair play I say, shame they'll be the ones who get arrested afterwards though.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's true! Now they are what you would certainly call organised gangs!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here