Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastenders... The final Insult ?

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I used to watch it religiously but then I got a job in the Eastenders & Holby City press office in Elstree & Borehamwood. After spending most days on the set for the best part of a year, I never watched it again. Dealing with Leslie Grantham's webcam shenanigans was the final straw for me.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I used to watch it religiously but then I got a job in the Eastenders & Holby City press office in Elstree & Borehamwood. After spending most days on the set for the best part of a year, I never watched it again. Dealing with Leslie Grantham's webcam shenanigans was the final straw for me.

hope you did not see that uncut ?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Lol, some of you seem to be extremely well informed re the comings and goings on The Enders, considering you all hate it :)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
She was in it tonight, trying to give up smoking for her new year resolution. But failed.

Top acting by Dyer at last. He's calmed down a lot since he joined. I wish he'd smacked Carl though when he squared up to him.

Worth bashing one out over Lola tonight. :drool:

He dun it, backed in to 5's today but 10s available in a place.
He's just too big for the gig
Fill yer boots

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He dun it, backed in to 5's today but 10s available in a place.
He's just too big for the gig
Fill yer boots

Good call, does Dyer want to end up fat and bloated in Eastenders for the rest of his working life ? probably not. Ergo him being nailed for Lucy's murder would get him out for a good stretch excuse the pun. However, there are so many loose ends to tie up it's going to be a long week. I suspect Abi Branning as she hasn't done anything except give meaningful looks for months but who knows, the producers reckon this is going to be a ground breaking week where "characters lives will change forever ".

So Dot Cotton gives up smoking, Max branning being told that looking like an Amoeba in real life is not going to get you as much clunge as you get in 'Enders, somebody having a wedding reception somewhere other than the Queen Vic, Peggy Mitchel being dropped back in ? any others ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
New low : Robbie Jackson who was under qualified as a road sweeper, now with a 3 month Marbella tan they bring him back as a spend all day in the office so I can't get a tan Call Centre Manager

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
New low : Robbie Jackson who was under qualified as a road sweeper, now with a 3 month Marbella tan they bring him back as a spend all day in the office so I can't get a tan Call Centre Manager

and yet another character is bumped off by Ronnie Mitchell and her cohort.
All of Albert Square know Max didn't kill Lucy and yet they are all letting an innocent man go down.
Pathetic story lines.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it will come out either via possibly Jane or Lauren that Bobby did it but I wouldnt bet against Phil or Sharon spilling the beans. That is my wifes ideas of the outcome.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Nothing can prepare you for the sight of Les Coker in his underpants.
Why was there no warning or helpline number for those who have witnessed it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here