Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastenders... The final Insult ?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
My nan was an avid fan until they added a black family to the cast in the late 90's, whereafter she blankly refused to watch it ever again.

I'll explain to her who and what Danny Dyer is and we'll see if she changes her mind.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Eastenders is the most depressing shiit tv show in the world. Do yourself a favour and stop watching it lol

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Who's got the better totty - Eastenders or Corrie? There needs to be a poll and pics of them all.

Lucy, Poppy, Lola, Lauren, Kat and Dot in Eastenders. :)

Tina leaves Corrie in February apparently. Forgotten the names of the other fit ones. The blonde with the massive bangers that looks like a Barbie doll is STUNNING.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I like the way that in soaps you can rob him, threaten him, blackmail him, rape his wife and grass him up to the Inland Revenue but the local pub landlord still doesn't bar you.

I'm always surprised that such low life characters always become fixated on taking over the running of The Queen Vic/ The Cafe/The Chippie or a market stall and waste so much energy on " Having a plan " yawn.......

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Who's got the better totty - Eastenders or Corrie? There needs to be a poll and pics of them all.

Tina leaves Corrie in February apparently. Forgotten the names of the other fit ones. The blonde with the massive bangers that looks like a Barbie doll is STUNNING.

That Kim from hearsay is nice, and the woman that owns the factory, Carla. Marie that works in the salon with Audrey..........Hayley.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Eastenders has been progressing more and more into an unrealistic depressing spin on society for years now. I'll give it a chance with the new characters, but I'm not getting my expectations up.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Eastenders scratch is not wearing well and needs a freshen up, Ronnie,Roxy and Kat are pretty much past their sell by's after all the bedhopping between Jack-Michael-Alfie. Kat in particular has plumped up again and I am never sure if she has too much fake tan or whether she has liver disease.

Of the young scratch only Lauren has the looks to push on. Lucy Beale and Lola both look like something from Westworld, Abi is inflating rapidly to the extent that her jeans will soon combust between the thighs due to friction. Whitney could be a dark horse but she needs to actually do something other than just look nervous. Acting is not about flicking your eyes left to right and up and down to try to convey emotion.

Alice Branning was scrubbing up well until her scheduled trip to prison ( All Eastenders characters do this in rotation) but being denied make up, decent clobber and Pantene her star has dimmed. It also does not help that in close up scenes it looks like she has stopped a brick with her forehead at some point.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I gave up after Dot Cotton died.

She was in it tonight, trying to give up smoking for her new year resolution. But failed.

Top acting by Dyer at last. He's calmed down a lot since he joined. I wish he'd smacked Carl though when he squared up to him.

Worth bashing one out over Lola tonight. :drool:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top acting by Dyer at last. He's calmed down a lot since he joined.

Do you really think so ?

To me his acting is akin to him presenting a show about football gangs - dreadful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here