Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne & Spurs tickets

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Albion to get a 2000 allocation for the Eastbourne game, the remaining tickets will go to the Sussex FA and Eastborne Town.

Albion to get approx. 16,000 for the Spurs game, as the 2nd ramp up event, this will not be a full capacity game.

Let the ticket binfest begin!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I aim to get tickets for both , somehow

although with both games I'm guessing most people will be on Holiday so perhaps not quite the binfest you would expect.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Albion to get a 2000 allocation for the Eastbourne game, the remaining tickets will go to the Sussex FA and Eastborne Town.

Albion to get approx. 16,000 for the Spurs game, as the 2nd ramp up event, this will not be a full capacity game.

Did you make this up? Or has this been officially released somewhere? :shrug:

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

Why would Eastbourne Town get an allocation?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

I bet Borough fans will be pissed of with Town fans getting their tickets! ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm going to be royally pissed off if I don't get a ticket for the SSC.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't Spurs want a minimum of 2,000 tickets ? That means 15,000 tickets for Albion fans.

Mar 10, 2006
Cant see Sussex FA needing all those tickets. Normally this game would attract 500-800 so can't see this is true. What are the Sussex FA gonna do with 6000 tickets - if they are given that many they will be passed around to god knows who and be sold on to us lot at a higher price

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
i hope we eastbourne borough fans will all be able to support our home town in a magnificent stadium. it will be a great day out for us and a day to savour for us all.... COME ON BOROUGH!!!!!

Mar 10, 2006
And so you should be able to. Would have thought that you would have got a decent % allocation and most of the others go to Albion fans with a certain amount given to the Sussex FA. Can't see why a load of suits who have no allegiance to either club should be given an extortionate amount of tickets so that they can all take their extended families

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here