Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early starts

D

Deleted User X18H

Anyone who has kids under three will know at the moment its 'sun up' yawn.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I get up about 0345 most mornings,secret is to not sleep when you get in from work(tempting) get a good set of black out blinds for the summer evenings and get your nut down at about 830-9pm,easy in the winter more difficult in the summer,good luck.

you GET UP at 3.45! Yikes! that's insanity sir! what is your job, if you don't mind me asking?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
My alarm goes off at 5.45, then my phone goes off at 6, as I have a habit of turning my alarm off rather than putting it on snooze. At the moment, waking up at that time isn't so much of an issue as the sun is normally up, but in winter it is really difficult.

I go to bed at about 10, to get to sleep by half 10.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I have to be up at 3am most mornings sometimes 2am, been up at that time for the last 10 years. I don't sleep in the afternoon it just turns me into a zombie, instead I go to bed between 7pm and 9pm. In summer it can be a nightmare getting to sleep but you finish early. In winter its bloody freezing. Just find a routine that suits you and lay off the caffeine after lunchtime.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I used to get up at 3:45am for work, which was pretty shit. I was in bed by 9, so no social life really, and still not an ideal amount of sleep, and I think I was going a bit insane. The key is discipline, but not letting it rule your life completely. I found I could generally go to bed a bit later maybe once a week if I had a bit of a nap after work. Still not ideal, but I lived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here