Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Early Bird' burger and drink deals available before 7pm tonight

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
After years of shite in two shite grounds (Preistfeild and Wither,Goldstone wasnt shite RIP) I want a nice new stadium I want players like Wayne Bridge,Vicente,Bruno,Lopez BUT if someone puts a pound on my pie and pint deal then fk it Im not going anymore!! Im off to support Redhill FC a real football club who have things for fans to moan about!!

In fairness did I say that? No I didn't.
I did f*** up. However, I have just arrived back off a flight from New York. So I'm a bit overtired. I checked NSC on my way home and read the £10 for a printed ticket thread. Then got the pre match email, which wasn't too clear, as opposed to the official site. I just got the wrong end of the stick. Sorry.

I'm not a moaner about the Amex, the football or anything to do with the Albion. Apart from if prices rise too much. If we all just sit back and take it then the rises will just keep coming. I have reduced the amount I spend at the Amex after the food and drink rises, also I don't buy a program anymore. Everyone is entitled to comment and form opinion on a forum.
Again, sorry for misunderstanding the offer.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
From the email:

We will have our usual range of food and beverages, including our award-winning Piglet's Pantry pies and Harvey's ale – plus a special early-bird offer.

For those purchasing before 7pm **(don't forget to allow time for your purchase)** you can buy a burger and a pint of any beer for £7, or £5.50 for a burger and soft drink.

Strange.

** better start queueing at about 6 pm then.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Still no Veggie burger though. No matter the price it wont make me buy one

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
@Captian Sensible, sorry its just me im having one of "those" days and needed to vent a bit of anger, that reply just happened to be it lol, so please dont take offense ive taken my chill pill now

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
@Captian Sensible, sorry its just me im having one of "those" days and needed to vent a bit of anger, that reply just happened to be it lol, so please dont take offense ive taken my chill pill now

No worries, as you can see I'm not having the best start to the day either! Shoot down moaners of Poyet and the players at free will though, I'll join you on that.

Hopefully the day will get better ending in an ecstatic BHAFC victory tonight! Cheers

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
No worries, as you can see I'm not having the best start to the day either! Shoot down moaners of Poyet and the players at free will though, I'll join you on that.

Hopefully the day will get better ending in an ecstatic BHAFC victory tonight! Cheers
Damn Right, top of the league and and a CMS hat trick COME ON THE ALBION!!!

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
early bird pie and pint deal???

club site

Albion fans can take advantage of early bird prices on selected food and beverages at the Amex tomorrow night, prior to Albion's game against Sheffield Wednesday.

Between 5.30pm and 7pm supporters can purchase a burger and any pint of beer for £7 - a 50p saving on the normal price - while a burger and soft drink combination is available for £5.50.

Thought it was £7.00 anytime ???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Keep up at the back.

WOW-WEEEEEEEE!!!! I`m going to get there at 5.30 on the dot now!! If I can eat six burgers and drink six pints I`ll save myself a whopping £3!!! And all it will cost me is £42!! That`s a bargain nobody can afford to ignore.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well, I'm glad I saw the club website, and read the Club Brief email because I've just received the most informative of text from the club...

"Early bird offer tonight: burger"

Beat me to it. Just received the same text.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I laughed out loud when I got the text.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here