Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Early Bird' burger and drink deals available before 7pm tonight

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Pie n Pint deal only available before 7pm

£10 for a paper ticket is a joke. I can't make every game due to work commitments so I have a paper ticket given to a friend or relative. Not paying a tenner for the privilege.. I guess that'll be an empty seat then.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"Early Bird Offer Tomorrow

Posted on: Thu 13 Sep 2012

By Will Jago
Albion fans can take advantage of early bird prices on selected food and beverages at the Amex tomorrow night, prior to Albion's game against Sheffield Wednesday.
Between 5.30pm and 7pm supporters can purchase a burger and any pint of beer for £7 - a 50p saving on the normal price - while a burger and soft drink combination is available for £5.50.
The offer will end at 7pm sharp so please allow time to purchase your food and drink before the offer ends.
There will also be a post-match offer and details for this will be announced during the game via the big screens and using the club's SMS service, direct to your phone.
Albion fans are also reminded to pre-load their smartcards before arriving at the stadium and they can gain 10% cashback on every purchase."

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
'Early Bird' deal available before 7pm (mod: title edit to remove mention of Pies)

see you in the queue
don't forget before 7pm

Best get in the queue about six if you want to make it!

Don't really understand what the problem is here but it seems people are getting upset about the club knocking 50p off something if you buy it early. Are you all really that desperate for something to moan about?

Best get in the queue about six if you want to make it!

Don't really understand what the problem is here but it seems people are getting upset about the club knocking 50p off something if you buy it early. Are you all really that desperate for something to moan about?

Not desperate for something to moan - just not clear by the club.

The impression I got was there was no pie/pint deal available after 7

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
'Early Bird' deal available before 7pm (mod: title edit to remove mention of Pies)

I guess this is their way of encouraging fans to arrive early and stay late

Apparently not, according to some its a way of extracting every penny you've got, has everyone else had the email from the club saying they've won £30m in the seagulls lottery and asking for your bank details?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

£10 for a paper ticket is a joke. I can't make every game due to work commitments so I have a paper ticket given to a friend or relative. Not paying a tenner for the privilege.. I guess that'll be an empty seat then.

Not 100% sure, but isn't it £5 for one then £10 for any subsequent tickets?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Many have mentioned the club offering deals to encourage us to arrive early and leave later. They're doing just that.

Move on, move on - nothing to moan about here.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Many have mentioned the club offering deals to encourage us to arrive early and leave later. They're doing just that.

Move on, move - nothing to moan about here.
Very much this. To be fair, I think the OP misunderstood what the club was doing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm confused. Is £7 the regular deal price point or is it a specially low price now being introduced for early birds?

Will the price just be the sum of the 2 individual items after 7 and what's the score with pies and pints?

Will only those with a PhD in applied maths be able to understand all of the pricing nuances soon?

Jesus. Yesterday we had your equation. Today we have Albion pint and burger pricing. I cannot cope.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Move on, move on - nothing to moan about here.
When exactly was the last time that stopped the moaners?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
gold-bars4.jpg

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
After years of shite in two shite grounds (Preistfeild and Wither,Goldstone wasnt shite RIP) I want a nice new stadium I want players like Wayne Bridge,Vicente,Bruno,Lopez BUT if someone puts a pound on my pie and pint deal then fk it Im not going anymore!! Im off to support Redhill FC a real football club who have things for fans to moan about!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here