Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E block racist abuse...

Yep, you in row H. I won't name the seat number because in fairness, I'm not 100% sure exactly which seat it was. So you think Paul Furlong is a "Black C***" do you? Do you have the same views of Albert Jarrett, Leon Knight etc? Or is your racism selective? Whatever, you are a Moron who needs to take a good look at himself. I thought that kind of crap had been left behind in the eighties by Brighton fans?...Sadly, there's still a few pathetic idiots stuck in a time warp...... :nono:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
That is totally unacceptable and he's clearly not a real fan of the Albion, in fact said person is just a wanker of the lowest order.

Ban him:angry: :angry:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
samparish said:
That is totally unacceptable and he's clearly not a real fan of the Albion, in fact said person is just a wanker of the lowest order.

Ban him:angry: :angry:

Well Said.

However what are the Stweards doing because if the fans can hear him how come they don't???

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
CAFC Matt said:
However what are the Stweards doing because if the fans can hear him how come they don't???

Very good question. Our stewards like nothing better than to wade in when someone dares to stand up and sing yet just stand around doing sweet FA when someone is hurling racist abuse. Those in question should be fired for not doing their job properly.

D

Deleted User X18H

Who as the blocke hauled out of C block in the second half about
row r pinkish shirt. What did he do?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
how long til someone says what's racist about calling someone a black ****? should be in the same post as or very near a post that mentions political correctness.

and yes, why the f*** don't stewards deal with this tout de f***ing suite?

skintboy

Jul 12, 2003
Eastborne
Too be homest I did not hear the comment but whoever it was should be kicked out for life!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:nono: how f***ing sad are some people

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
hove born&bred said:
Who as the blocke hauled out of C block in the second half about
row r pinkish shirt. What did he do?

There were a few QPR fans in our block today. The stewards were turfing them out, following complaints from home fans!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Buzza said:
There were a few QPR fans in our block today. The stewards were turfing them out, following complaints from home fans!
there where a fair few in j block as well

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Buzza said:

Yeah...I was sitting with Crabtree. Guy in front of us thought we should let all comers in and thought there was nothing wrong with it. In a game like that with a late winner all manner of things could have kicked off.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
anyone near the front of j block against Wolves?.2 blokes who let every swear word that exists go at the ref and Wolves players for 70 mins until they got taken out by the stewards who stood and watched them the whole game only to re-appear 5 mins later.They should have been locked up.

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
is it just cos the word black was mentioned? cos against wolves the number of racists having a go at there korean guy was far too many! so is it ok to shout out your favorite chinese meal at this player but you can't mention black!

same rule applies ladies

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I certainly had a go at him, Chelsea reject etc, but at no time did i refer to his colour!

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here