Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dyche still after Stephens

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
January will be fine.

Bloom will reject any offer that comes in. It makes literally zero sense to try and cash in on some players who could fire him to a multi-million pound payday for the sake of bringing the bottom line closer to the black for one season. Zero sense.

Couple of Villa fans on Twitter bringing out the "money talks" line regarding Kayal. It might very well do for most but I very much doubt it does with TB.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
January will be fine.

Bloom will reject any offer that comes in. It makes literally zero sense to try and cash in on some players who could fire him to a multi-million pound payday for the sake of bringing the bottom line closer to the black for one season. Zero sense.

Except, we did that with Barnes for £500k was it not? So we have form.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Except, we did that with Barnes for £500k was it not? So we have form.

I don't think we were near the play-offs at the time though, were we? Happy to be corrected.

I just think TB recognises that this squad is the absolute best chance we've had to go up and that the risk of upsetting that trajectory to try and cash in would be too great.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
January is going to be shit isn't it? Thread after thread about Kayal/Stephens/Knockeart/Dunk being sold or wanting out.
I think that would have been the case if the team were 'languishing' at the other end of the top 10.
(a position I would have been well chuffed about, back in September).

I can't see it now though, and that's not even evoking #together.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The difference there was that Barnes wasnt considered an integral part of our promtion bid and was a bit part player

A bit part player ? Really ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
January is going to be shit isn't it? Thread after thread about Kayal/Stephens/Knockeart/Dunk being sold or wanting out.

Thank God for the World's Hardest Creature 10th anniversary bonanza that will be taking place that month...:thumbsup:

Chinstrap Penguins. We already decided on the Planet Earth II thread.

Genuinely don't think anyone we want to keep will be leaving in January. TB was pretty explicit at the fan's forum. He's going all-in.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Genuinely don't think anyone we want to keep will be leaving in January. TB was pretty explicit at the fan's forum. He's going all-in.

Loans outs , Manu sold and 1 striker in. The big moves will happen at the end of the season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
24 pages in an article with no quotes or substance and it's the start of bloody November - come on people FFS!!!!!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Celtic now after him according to the express.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

Yup. penguins. And here's what they didn't show:

Liz White, a producer on the programme, said: “It was quite heart-breaking, they are trying so hard to get up the beach with broken legs and bleeding, it's very sobering really.

“The beach in the afternoon was just a scene of death and destruction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here