Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dyche sacked!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely better than Potter at the moment.

Keeping Burnley up with the budget and getting them into Europe is impressive.

More successful certainly but he has quite a few years on GP, who doesn’t have a relegation or promotion on his English CV but he’s a dinosaur and I wouldn’t want him anywhere near the Albion, at any level. Cynical and dull football, not for me Clive

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
More successful certainly but he has quite a few years on GP, who doesn’t have a relegation or promotion on his English CV but he’s a dinosaur and I wouldn’t want him anywhere near the Albion, at any level. Cynical and dull football, not for me Clive

Based on one job with a tiny budget, do you expect Burnley to play free following football?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Strange one. Expect Everton fans are celebrating as it seems the final nail in the coffin for Burnley’s relegation.
Sacked? Did Dyche have the appetite for another rebuild with players like Tarkowski and Mee out of contract at the end of the season.
Be interesting to see where he goes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Based on one job with a tiny budget, do you expect Burnley to play free following football?

Nope I expect them to be cynical bullies, they were no different in the Championship with parachute payments. Would you like him at Spurs?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Dyche now linked with the vacant Burnley post.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Must be favourite Shirley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
...and with 8 games to go, that will now all come in very quick succession. No international breaks left now. They have 3 games in the next 9 days. How exactly are they going to find and appoint a new manager, give him time to assess the squad, and then implement any sort of improved tactics in time to save them.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I can see them in the Championship for a while

54B4EA8B-871F-413B-AC4B-FCB53F60D349.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here