Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwight Gayle

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You have a Weed Gallery?

That is quite possibly the most obsessed, saddest thing I've seen typed on here by a Palace fan.

Yes , it's most impressive ( my gallery ) and theres plenty more to come ( pictures ) .

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
PM me now with your evidence or apology re Remf, as I have no idea of what you are talking about. Maybe another Bobby smith as he was one of our greatest players, so I know at least 3/4 who have used that name on here.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
PM me now with your evidence or apology re Remf, as I have no idea of what you are talking about. Maybe another Bobby smith as he was one of our greatest players, so I know at least 3/4 who have used that name on here.

You're very keen on someone apologising for wondering something, but make a number of broad assertions without backing them up yourself. Just a thought...

Last edited:

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Well when someone suggests that I have cheated a charity that I hold dear to my heart and people who know me are aware of my support via the golf day and football match and some guy suggests that I do not honour my debts then maybe I am not impressed. That may be my assertion. I can assure you that I have never in life not honoured a debt or bet and have only one bet that I can remember with a palace fan I won and he paid up and that was a mate. Period.

Well when someone suggests that I have cheated a charity that I hold dear to my heart and people who know me are aware of my support via the golf day and football match and some guy suggests that I do not honour my debts then maybe I am not impressed. That may be my assertion. I can assure you that I have never in life not honoured a debt or bet and have only one bet that I can remember with a palace fan I won and he paid up and that was a mate. Period.

It wasn't on here he used to spout bollox on Holmesdale.net and bet me that Bha would beat us at the Amex 1-3 game, I realise there's been others using that name but as you've only got 4 posts I thought maybe this was a come back Bobbysmith.

Sorry for the offence, but he owed the Remf £50!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Not sure where you got only 4 posts from, been on here for years, although do not spend my life or post every day. Apart from reading some links to the Palace site ( I thought it was called Bbs ?), I can assure you I have never posted or bet anyone from it. Think you have spent too long in the Arun View.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Jeez they have all come out for a Sunday post ....but give Dougie his due he does have a certain entertainment value .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not sure where you got only 4 posts from, been on here for years, although do not spend my life or post every day. Apart from reading some links to the Palace site ( I thought it was called Bbs ?), I can assure you I have never posted or bet anyone from it. Think you have spent too long in the Arun View.

bobbysmith01 is a new poster on here with only 6 posts hence the confusion with similar user names.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
It wasn't on here he used to spout bollox on Holmesdale.net and bet me that Bha would beat us at the Amex 1-3 game, I realise there's been others using that name but as you've only got 4 posts I thought maybe this was a come back Bobbysmith.

Sorry for the offence, but he owed the Remf £50![

It's the law he has to have the same username across the World....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here