Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwight Gayle

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Watched the game in an Eastbourne pub and the two palace fans who were vocal as palace took the lead, went quiet when the equaliser went in and then left as Liverpool took the lead. Good riddance.

P.S. They didn't think Gayle dived.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
After our performance yesterday with Tex and Baldock we are not in a position to take the moral high ground on diving.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
After our performance yesterday with Tex and Baldock we are not in a position to take the moral high ground on diving.

Oh really? I hate seeing a Brighton player dive. I saw a seven year old do it in a kids match a fortnight ago and that really saddened me. The kids need to understand that cheating is not something to aspire to.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oh really? I hate seeing a Brighton player dive. I saw a seven year old do it in a kids match a fortnight ago and that really saddened me. The kids need to understand that cheating is not something to aspire to.

Agreed. He's a very good player technically but too much pouting, hands on hips (although Best and Baldock were giving it plenty of that too) and spectacular falling. What was equally depressing was at times he would be surrounded by 3-4 Wednesday players and there were no Albion within passing distance.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Anyone got a shot of the Worlds dullest banner...30 metres of 'Who put the ball in the scousers net' pathetic...

This banner is one of the best ones .

image.jpg

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
To be fair a very good attempt at a response, think you have made a bit of an error as they photo was taken at Newcastle the day we won 3-1 to be promoted to the old first division, but good try though. Also as a Palace fan can you really defend a Palace player in cheating ? Serious question.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
To be fair a very good attempt at a response, think you have made a bit of an error as they photo was taken at Newcastle the day we won 3-1 to be promoted to the old first division, but good try though. Also as a Palace fan can you really defend a Palace player in cheating ? Serious question.

If Dwight dived ( I haven't seen it on tv ) then it's wrong . No one can defend it IMO .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sorry Dougie old boy but have you been frantically scouring the internet on a Sunday morning to come up with that .Bless

As it happens I've got loads in my " weed gallery " which I occasionally dip into when I feel the need .

As it happens I've got loads in my " weed gallery " which I occasionally dip into when I feel the need .

You have a Weed Gallery?

That is quite possibly the most obsessed, saddest thing I've seen typed on here by a Palace fan.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You have a Weed Gallery?

That is quite possibly the most obsessed, saddest thing I've seen typed on here by a Palace fan.
Pretty much what I was about to write. Dougie should without doubt seek help. I've gone from despising him to pity in that short time. It's very sad to see another human get things so badly wrong.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
To be fair to Dougie football did not exist before the Premier League, 2 Admins etc.and that was 1979. I think the difference between Palace and Brighton is we admit Shame when one of our players dives and they do, but most Palace support their divers by dismissing or a Wenger comment of did not see it. Zaha is a constant diver and Leicester fans were moaning about him last week, but never heard a Palace fan admit he dives, think a couple of years ago he got booked a few times for simulation. I was going to post a picture from
My Palace pics gallery folder, but the file was so
Large it crashed my computer.

Obsessed Hillian1? every day almost without fail there's Palace threads on Nsc:wrong: The truth is that Brighton fans are clearly obsessed with their conquerors and look to ease their pain daily on Nsc :thumbsup::lolol:

Bobbysmith I wonder if it's the same poster who didn't cough up his bet for Remf a few years ago?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here