Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk's through ball for the third.....absolute £100m worth of class

Jimmy Grimble

It is an outstanding pass. The vision and application is as good as it gets.

But maybe we should sell him to Fulham for £2 million :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You can keep your Harry McGuire.....

https://t.co/5ChefCdgc0

totally and absolutely World class through ball......

I am so glad the transfer window is so firmly slammed shut!

Mojo currently has a lot of big numbers in it!

TNBA

TTF

Both sub goals were absolutely brilliant, I hope we aren't talking about this game in 6 months time whilst we steam roller WHU, TH, Arse and everyone else.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fantastic pass that would not have happened last season. Why? Because Watford and the rest would have expected a rigid 4-5 defensive unit when not in possession. This season, already, after 50 mins, we have made the opposition think, hang on a minute they are playing high against us. One sublime pass from Dunk, to an accomplished finisher, bang, thank you very much. Long may it continue.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Fantastic pass that would not have happened last season. Why? Because Watford and the rest would have expected a rigid 4-5 defensive unit when not in possession. This season, already, after 50 mins, we have made the opposition think, hang on a minute they are playing high against us. One sublime pass from Dunk, to an accomplished finisher, bang, thank you very much. Long may it continue.

I think a few of us said we were capable of giving anyone a run for their money last season , the question was , were we going to play them or were they going to play us.....the answer for most of last season was the latter.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Man U signed the wrong centre back.

They can't afford Dunkenbauer's now

Brilliant pass and a couple of good runs out of defence.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reminded me a bit of the through ball for Connor's goal in the 1984 FA Cup match against Liverpool.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Mike van der Hoorn had some sick passes last season in Swansea. Seems Potter really wants his defenders to not only be aware of the easy options. Like he says, football is a game of mistakes and if you arent 100% focused you could get punished. When the opposition cb got the ball, you are rarely completely ready for that pass and that run. Excellent strategy against teams with possession minded players, like Watford.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The ball at Hillsborough was pretty good too

There were no camera angles that did that ball the justice it deserved. It was only standing behind the goal where you could see the ball bend perfectly into Baldock's path that you could really appreciate it. And I imagine the Wednesday fans at the other end got a nice view as well!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Duffy was bloody awful on the ball today, frankly the less he tries to pass it the better. Balogun is a mile off making this team.

Bloody awful? I really think you are over egging that, certainly didnt make any mistakes and kept it simple.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You can keep your Harry McGuire.....

https://t.co/5ChefCdgc0

totally and absolutely World class through ball......

I am so glad the transfer window is so firmly slammed shut!

Mojo currently has a lot of big numbers in it!

TNBA

TTF

Fantastic ball, that. On another matter – how shite is the Watford #25 at heading the ball? Apart from heading it up in the air. Two dodgy clearances from him led to the OG and Andone's. And we thought Locadia was bad...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Mike van der Hoorn had some sick passes last season in Swansea. Seems Potter really wants his defenders to not only be aware of the easy options. Like he says, football is a game of mistakes and if you arent 100% focused you could get punished. When the opposition cb got the ball, you are rarely completely ready for that pass and that run. Excellent strategy against teams with possession minded players, like Watford.

I’m excited by the new Potter era but he won’t be taking responsibility/credit for Lewis Dunk’s long passing ability. He has been doing it here for years.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ridiculous ball. Perfection.

Let's not take it away from the perfection of Maupay's run and finish though either.

Great goal.
That move would not have been possible last season, away from home, 2 nil up, with or without Maupay. Probably upset a few on here with that statement, sorry.

Not getting carried away after one game but I think we have a terrific goal scorer now. 2 in fact plus Murray.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here