Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They will need to pay a lot of money for him and if he goes we have a home made replacement in Cook plus El Abd and Elphick to return.

Personally I think he should stay he has only just made double figures for starting games for BHAFC.

Last edited:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Don't see why he would leave, frankly. The choice is: warm the bench in a prem side for the second half of this season, or be in the starting 11 for a prem side at the start of next season. I know which one I would choose.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Arsenal have a history of signing young talent but seem happy to pay a fair whack, look how much they shelled out for Oxo. Still if they carry on like they have been so far this season they could well be relegation targets. What suiters need to realise is that we are one of the better teams in the league below them and frankly don't need the money.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'd like us to keep him at least until the end of the season.
If he carries on playing like he has so far, and we can hold on to him during the January transfer window, we could get mega money for him come next summer.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I met him in town last weekend and told him that he better not leave us in January, he had a little chuckle and said he promised he wouldn't. Top bloke and in person you can tell he is 19, but on the pitch he plays like someone way older. Personally I would love him to stay, but if we sell him Gus will demand millions!!!!! 10 million was a figure floating around. That would buy 3 players of CMS quality. As long as the money earned from his sale goes into the squad it is a win / win for us!!!!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
According to BBC, Arsenal, Man City, Fulham and Villa are going to be fighting over him in January. Can't see him staying longer if either of the first two make an offer

He`s under contract, if Gus lets him go it will not be before the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here