Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Our MOM for me last night, just keeps getting better and better. Would be gutted to lose him in January as he would have only played around 25 games for the club which would be a shame considering his talent.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
I know QPR are looking as well but they might leave it knowing everyone else who is after him!
And come on guys be realistic, i think we are looking at £3 mill weighing everything up, anything less we should be bold and say no! :clap2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
According to BBC, Arsenal, Man City, Fulham and Villa are going to be fighting over him in January. Can't see him staying longer if either of the first two make an offer

He'll stay, I'm certain. Reasons:
- still a work in progress
- would just be squad player elsewhere e.g. even Fulham Baird/Hangeland/Hughes are class.
- local lad & apparently very modest i.e. not a big time charlie
- the momentum of the club & lure of Gus

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
thought last night he had a poor match..compared to his high standards..Greer likewise...but very impressed with the 2 of them

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Dunk has been a fantastic addition this season you could say a real bonus find. First saw him against Saints last year and he was brilliant that night.

To say he wouldn't go I think we are kidding ourselves, Premiership on big bucks, learning your trade from the best in the land, sorry but if the opportunity is offered the lad would be daft not to take it (similar to Bennett).

Would hate to see him go but if he is in demand his sale price can only increase which is good the for the Albion.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm also a bit concerned that someone will come in for Bridcutt if he carries on playing like he has. He's been absolutely superb.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We are not a selling club anymore .....although everybody has a price!!!! Personally i cant see him going anywhere this season.....he's only started 8 first team games!!!!
:facepalm:

I know QPR are looking as well but they might leave it knowing everyone else who is after him!
And come on guys be realistic, i think we are looking at £3 mill weighing everything up, anything less we should be bold and say no! :clap2:

Why £3m? How much did Man Utd pay for Smalling when he's only played a handful of games?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
3million? and the rest with a hugh sell on clause. if chamberlian went to arsenal for 12 million then that's how much dunk is worth. Top defenders are worth their weight in gold.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He should be getting in the England U21 team next time selection is made for them surely

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Many more Lawrensen-esque moments like he did in the 2nd half last night & he'll be off for shedloads. Best bit of class in the game including CMS' turn for the 1st goal. A real WOW moment.

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
If we do decide to sell him then lets get 8million and back on loan for rest of this season to help us into the play-offs at least

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We can't stand in his way. But I would try for player exchanges. Like the Lawrenson transfer, we would two star players with plenty of legs left, and some bonus payments to look forward to. And they could loan him back to us for a bit if they want.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
3million? and the rest with a hugh sell on clause. if chamberlian went to arsenal for 12 million then that's how much dunk is worth. Top defenders are worth their weight in gold.

Quite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here