Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dunk will be delighted; Kane gone

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never understood the Kane hate on here. Hope Englands captain flourishes abroad and stays at his peak for our country. Good luck Harry - top pro and seemingly fella too 👍
The fact that he’s a serial cheat is enough for me. Some of his cheating (making a back) could easily have injured quite a few players in matches I’ve seen. I just find him despicable I don’t actually hate him.

But as always, each to their own

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Murray was far worse. Yes he is clever and goes down easy but always seems a likeable fella, never in the news for being a bellend etc and is still with the same girl from school etc. A top pro and the England capt. Just my opinion 👍
I still haven't for given his dangerous play against Lallana, to win a penalty.
Wasn't the first, or last time he has backed into a player in the air to win a penalty.

Yes it's "clever", but it's also incredibly dangerous.
Our referees aren't clued up about it, though.

Agree with the rest of your sentiments.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Will Kane announce himself to the Munich fans in the same way that Klinsmann did to the Spurs faithful?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Murray was worse? WOW
Yep 100% for me. He’d back in and throw himself to the floor with any contact. It’s not good from anyone but not enough for me to hate a seemingly decent one club (so far) fella who is the Captain of England. Genuine opinion, and genuinely don’t get the hate for him from BHA fans. He’s not playing for Palace otherwise I’d prob think different eh 😉

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I'm with @Sheebo here.

Not like any Brighton player as never thrown their selfs down to cheat. It happens every game over the country at the weekends but because he is high profile, People have it in for him.

And the poster who mocked his speech impediment, I take it none of your family suffers with any disabilities. To take aim at someone's disability is cowardly and week and you need to give your head a wobble.

Good luck to Kane and his family and I hope he comes back and breaks Shearer's record.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Great footballer. Shame he plays for Spurs - or did. I too can't really understand the hatred, other than he's pretty damn good and therefore annoying.

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
I still haven't for given his dangerous play against Lallana, to win a penalty.
Wasn't the first, or last time he has backed into a player in the air to win a penalty.

Yes it's "clever", but it's also incredibly dangerous.
Our referees aren't clued up about it, though.

Agree with the rest of your sentiments.
Be interesting to see if German referees let him get away with it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really? Strange
Fans tend to hate big cheats from opposing teams who try and referee games as well as getting away with most of the cheating because they are England stars. Scoring against them in most games ramps it up too :lolol: Just a thought

There is no denying Kane’s ability in front of goal.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Great footballer. Shame he plays for Spurs - or did. I too can't really understand the hatred, other than he's pretty damn good and therefore annoying.
I’m just surprised he left Spurs and the PL without breaking Shearer’s record. He may live to regret that decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here