Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dunk will be delighted; Kane gone

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He's not the only one. I would like it if I never had to look at his stupid face again. Ever.
Go on..just one more time you know you really want to 😂

A11136A1-D98E-4C5B-9F31-8BDA09336BD1.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never understood the Kane hate on here. Hope Englands captain flourishes abroad and stays at his peak for our country. Good luck Harry - top pro and seemingly fella too 👍

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Never understood the Kane hate on here. Hope Englands captain flourishes abroad and stays at his peak for our country. Good luck Harry - top pro and seemingly fella too 👍
He cheats.
He's very capable of scoring goals without throwing himself down to get free kicks and penalties.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
f*** off

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Because he’s been a c*** when he’s played against us.
I have no issue with him when he’s playing for England, only when he’s been playing for Spurs against us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Because he’s been a c*** when he’s played against us.
I have no issue with him when he’s playing for England, only when he’s been playing for Spurs against us.
Murray was far worse. Yes he is clever and goes down easy but always seems a likeable fella, never in the news for being a bellend etc and is still with the same girl from school etc. A top pro and the England capt. Just my opinion 👍

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Murray was far worse. Yes he is clever and goes down easy but always seems a likeable fella, never in the news for being a bellend etc and is still with the same girl from school etc. A top pro and the England capt. Just my opinion 👍
For balance, I didn't like it when Murray did it either. I saw him leave a boot in the keeper's armpit to win a penalty away at Carlisle, his boyhood club. He did the same to us when he played for Palace.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Are you not pleased he won’t be playing against us again this season though?
He’s been a thorn in our side in most (or every) match against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here