Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dunk will be delighted; Kane gone

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Never understood the Kane hate on here. Hope Englands captain flourishes abroad and stays at his peak for our country. Good luck Harry - top pro and seemingly fella too 👍
He doesn’t deserve tributes from Albion fans.
You’ve watched him cheat us several times.
Sly, snide fakery while acting like butter wouldn’t met in his mouth.
Excellent player though, sure.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
He doesn’t deserve tributes from Albion fans.
You’ve watched him cheat us several times.
Sly, snide fakery while acting like butter wouldn’t met in his mouth.
Excellent player though, sure.
Exactly. Guys a prick. Not a leader either. Hard to like England when a cheating diving self refereeing prick is the captain. Instead of going up for a header he just leans forward and lets players fall on their neck etc...

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
RB look a real good side.

I can't wait to see Harry trying to speak in German for the interviews in the coming months. The man can barely speak his mother.

Last edited:

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I'm with @Sheebo here.

Not like any Brighton player as never thrown their selfs down to cheat. It happens every game over the country at the weekends but because he is high profile, People have it in for him.

And the poster who mocked his speech impediment, I take it none of your family suffers with any disabilities. To take aim at someone's disability is cowardly and week and you need to give your head a wobble.

Good luck to Kane and his family and I hope he comes back and breaks Shearer's record.
I’m in the Kane “good riddance” camp because the press seem to love his “clever Play” and “winning” a penalty, but in my opinion, he does cheat which undermines what a good player he is.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
One day with Kane and Bayern are playing like spurs already

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Bad move in my opinion.......the cheating striker , refs will have done their homework on his backing in to defenders, so pleased to see him leave the Prem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here