Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk out until January!?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I agree with all that, a time to totally get behind all the players come what may.
There is no doubt that creating a positive atmosphere makes them play better, whilst a quiet and nervous atmosphere doesn't.

This, This

and if a youngster is in on Sunday

THIS

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It's not great but, after Spurs, Burn, Duffy and Veltman as our 3 centre backs is not the end of our season. I seem to recall Moder has played there and even Roberts and Turns could probably do a job with a couple of experienced heads along side. A bit anxious yes, but panicking no. We'll be fine.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's these Moments that we find out how good the Moments are when we live in the Moment.

Get well soon Dunky ffs.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well it's a good job we've banked all those points on our recent winning run.

Oh.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But not very frequently it seems

It's taken him time to get in the team, but he seems to be doing OK now - fans seem to rate him at least as a decent squad player. Also seems to be the only one of their current loanees they don't want to send back, which I guess is grudging praise of sorts!
Anyway, we can't recall him until January - and even then it would depend on the contract we have with St.J.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Thanks for that insight Doc.....where did you get your evidence?

My personal experience. Able to complete the game but post games pain and swelling plus the leg brace to stabilise.

If it’s the cartilage as others have suggested then they go hand in hand often and can be a full three months out but they won’t know extent of damage until they can scan which might be another 2/3 days away to let swelling subside.

I know because I’ve done it twice unfortunately…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here