Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk 'a top-four defender if ever I saw one'

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
A premier league pundit - surely one of the easiest "jobs" going. Only need to have a tabloid level knowledge of 6 teams and also a vague awareness of key players in the other 14 teams.
My 14 year old son has far more insight , in depth knowledge of players, managers' tactics etc in not only the PL but also the championship and lower leagues. This is not a boasting dad rant as I am sure there are many fellow young seagull fans who also have the same level of knowledge.
Garth Crooks ,along with a lot of the so called expert pundits , are really no more insightful than the bloke down the pub shouting his mouth off.
The only one I do pay any attention to is Danny Murphy - a horrible player in his day but his wider knowledge of the game always seems pretty spot on to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
The only one I do pay any attention to is Danny Murphy - a horrible player in his day but his wider knowledge of the game always seems pretty spot on to me.

There have been a few MOTD2’s recently where I have thought that DM looks and sounds like he has been on a Sunday all-dayer!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here