Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Duke & Duchess of Sussex

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Don't dispute that, in fact I don't dispute that many people do fine work including one of my old school pals who fought along side Harry but never returned.

Im speaking about his present antics and how he is in no way in a position to preach to his former subject how we should live our lives when he is living off our taxes.

By the way, I know my father!

I don’t think he lives off our taxes any longer. I believe he gave up his Civil list allowance a year ago when he stood down from Royal duties.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Somebody is under the thumb. My day, nay month, even year is ruined

My prediction is that this will all end in tears and one person will come home like the prodigal son with tail between legs

This! Ginger nut needs to grow a pair!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If the job of Duke of Sussex is going then I volunteer. I wasn’t born in Sussex, but neither was Harry.

For Duchess, I’d like either Scarlet Johansson or the Irish bird off Robot Wars.

I’m not fussy - although they probably are. :blush:

You join the queue.

I can trace my paternal family line back to 1578 in Sussex.

As Yvonne Fair sang, “It should have been me”

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't dispute that, in fact I don't dispute that many people do fine work including one of my old school pals who fought along side Harry but never returned.

Im speaking about his present antics and how he is in no way in a position to preach to his former subject how we should live our lives when he is living off our taxes.

By the way, I know my father!

Prince Harry doesn't and never has received money from the Sovereign Grant.
The nonsense about his parentage was put to bed many years ago (excuse the pun) because Diana didn't have her affair until Harry was three years old.

His present antics are because he has never wanted to be Royal. He hated having to walk through the streets behind his Mother's coffin, and it affected him badly. He has tried to live as The Firm wants him to, but has now chosen to live abroad without those duties, and I don't blame him.

As for publicity, Harry successfully sued the Daily Mail, as did Meghan for their lies and intrusion into their privacy. There is a world of difference between choosing who you speak to, and papparazzi hiding behind every bush and tree, especially when it was the papparazzi who were implicit in his Mother's death.

The Duke of Windsor kept his title until his death so there's no reason why Harry should lose his.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Is it wrong for me to wish that the whole family, and their accolytes would bugger off to America with him?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Prince Harry doesn't and never has received money from the Sovereign Grant.
The nonsense about his parentage was put to bed many years ago (excuse the pun) because Diana didn't have her affair until Harry was three years old.

His present antics are because he has never wanted to be Royal. He hated having to walk through the streets behind his Mother's coffin, and it affected him badly. He has tried to live as The Firm wants him to, but has now chosen to live abroad without those duties, and I don't blame him.

As for publicity, Harry successfully sued the Daily Mail, as did Meghan for their lies and intrusion into their privacy. There is a world of difference between choosing who you speak to, and papparazzi hiding behind every bush and tree, especially when it was the papparazzi who were implicit in his Mother's death.

The Duke of Windsor kept his title until his death so there's no reason why Harry should lose his.

so he's skint then?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
If Andrew is still getting bankrolled by Her Madge, I see no reason why Harry shouldn’t.

Andrew is still bank rolled even though he was sacked. Harry currently gets around £5m a year from "his father" via the estate. This may or may not be removed now or funnelled via a different method or a bit of both.

He like many others of the RF have shamelessly made millions by doing very little "work".

Like I said, he won the biological lottery. If you don't it you certainly can't have your cake and eat it. The whole thing needs changing not just these two.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Duke & Duchess of Sussex

If Andrew is still getting bankrolled by Her Madge, I see no reason why Harry shouldn’t.

On a serious note I wonder if Andrew’s “antics” are another factor as to why Harry and Meghan want nothing to do with the royals.

The timing is a coincidence. Mr “I don’t know that girl I never could have met her because I don’t sweat and I was in a Pizza Express that night”.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
On a serious note I wonder if Andrew’s “antics” are another factor as to why Harry and Meghan want nothing to do with the royals.

The timing is a coincidence. Mr “I don’t know that girl I never could have met her because I don’t sweat and I was in a Pizza Express that night”.

To be honest, I have no problem at all with Harry and Meghan. I think he is doing the right thing to protect his missus from our vile fifth estate. They don’t seem that fond of Mrs H Windsor. I can’t for the life of me , think why.
Andrew is another matter, he is not a nice person, he has questions to answer about his involvement with a convicted paedophile and appears to be hiding behind his Mother.
If anything is truly disgraceful in the Royal Family it is the circling of the wagons to protect Andrew and the press essentially going along with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here